At this point, it is no exaggeration to say that we all are living in a time of uncertainty and unpredicted stress. It is easy to feel helpless which is why now, more than ever before, you need to practice taking care of yourself. Showing yourself a little TLC can do wonders for your mind and body. Set a day aside this weekend where it is all about you. Escape the world and forget about your responsibilities and indulge in your own personalised pamper session with Rites Skin Solution.
Here are a few tips for weekend fun…
- Set the atmosphere with a candlelight, aroma burner and fresh flowers to create the perfect ambiance.
- No party is complete without food. Keep the menu simple, light, and healthy. Our suggestions would be a salad, wrap, smoothie, or warm herbal drink infused with lemon.
- Add 3 to 4 drop of pure Tea Tree essential oil to warm water and soak 3 compresses in the water.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin with our Foam Fighter foaming face wash. For oily and acne prone skin the best cleanser to use is a foaming cleanser to remove excess oil and dirt. Make sure to wash the T-zone and U-zone (around the jawline) as these areas tend to be oilier.
- Place a warm compress soaked in Tea Tree essential oil over your skin and leave for 3 to 5 minutes to purify the skin, allow the pores to open and prepare your skin for further treatment.
- Exfoliate with our Power Powder exfoliating powder. It is an oil-free formula that leaves the skin noticeably smoother, clearer, and more refined. Can leave the Power Powder to dry on the skin like a clay mask to draw out impurities from deep within your pores. Remove with a warm compress soaked in Tea Tree essential oil.
- While the Power Powder is drying on the skin you can take this time to soak in a home-made bath soak with Epsom Salts. Epsom salt baths raise magnesium levels through the skin promoting healing and hydration. Epsom salt baths can also promote sleep and reduce stress.
- Home-made Epsom Salt bath soak recipe:
- ½ cup of Epsom Salt (detoxifying, purifying, clarifying, calming).
- ½ cup of Baking Soda (soothes irritated skin, anti-inflammatory, softening).
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil (powerful antioxidant, nourishing, improves mood and supports the immune system).
- 4 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil (antibacterial, antiseptic, healing, purifying, deeply cleansing).
- 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (promotes relaxation, sleep, and well-being, anti-inflammatory, healing).
- After you have soaked up all the goodness you can tone with our Fresh Crusader toner face wipes to provide intensive cleaning for the T-zone and other problem areas. It helps to unclog the pores without over drying the skin and prevent blemishes.
- Apply our Disappearing spot control gel to targeted area to unclog pores, visibly reduce blemishes, and helps prevent their re-appearance. It has been specially formulated to reduce the appearance of pimples, papules, pustules and help fade acne marks. Contains a unique blend of powerful ingredients that will help heal your skin quickly.
- Complete your pamper session by massaging our Smart Hydrator repair moisturiser into the skin focusing on upward and outward movements. Our Smart Hydrator is a moisturizer for acne prone skin that is intensively hydrating, non-sticky, soothes irritation and redness, and helps to regain control over demanding blemish-prone skin. Your skin will feel smooth and supple after the first application. The active ingredients seep deep into the skin to produce new healthier skin cells, rather than excess oils.
It is possible to experience the luxury of a spa in the comfort of your own home! In our fast-paced stressful day to day world, a bit of self-love and care is essential to maintain good balance of the mind, body, and soul.