Calming / Sensitive Skin
Typical Characteristics of Sensitive Skin
- very fair and dry skin, often freckled skin
- often bright eye colour or red hair
- thin, delicate skin with dilated capillaries
- increased sensitivity to aggressive ingredients
- psychological distress tends to affect the skin
- presents with redness, sensitivity and easily irritated
Our Team Recommends
- pay attention to a peculiar gentle / mild cleaning
- stay away from strong exfoliating scrubs, we recommend an enzyme or fruit acid peel
- provide your skin with special moisture-binding active ingredients
- pamper your skin with gentle lymph-stimulating massages
The products of TEAM DR JOSEPH
The first step towards resilient and vital skin is learning its demands.
Do you take good care of your skin? Do you know your skin type?
Please remember that nature does not have any absolute definitions or strict categorizations. We can all come up with the more or less dominant characteristics and figure out our different skin types: dry and low in moisture, oily with large pores, sensitive and irritable, etc. Never underestimate how problems with partners, family, and work can show up as skin irritation – just like the consumption of stimulating beverages like alcohol or coffee. As soon as you know how to take proper care of your skin, you can go on to the next step: using products that respect your natural balance.