How it works
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is a very stable vitamin which offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits. It plays a central role in ATP production, cell metabolism, DNA repair and skin homeostasis. Niacinamide reduces acne by reducing the formation and excretion of sebum. It can reduce the severity (grade) and lesions (number of papules, pustules) associated with acne.
- Aloe vera contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. It improves skin texture, softness, and firmness. Zinc acts as an astringent to tighten pores and has an anti-acne effect.
- D-Panthenol is the provitamin B5 and helps to improve the skin’s barrier function and is intensely moisturizing to the skin. It has anti-inflammatory effect, soothes irritated skin, and stimulates wound healing.
- White Willow Bark Extract is both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and assists with clearing pores and alleviating acne and irritation.
- Tea Tree is excellent for acne prone skin because it has an anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties to help fight acne and improve the condition.
Using clean hands gently apply gel to your face and rinse off with warm water am and pm.