Typical Characteristics of Mature Skin
- over 35 years of age
- dry with fine lines and wrinkles
- the skin often lacks elasticity, feels slack
- sagging with uneven jawline contouring
- expression lines around the eyes, forehead and frown lines
Our Team Recommends
- your skin needs special products to counteract the signs of time for a firm and vital skin
- to gather new energy for your skin and yourself, we recommend sufficient exercise in the fresh air and a balanced diet. Drink plenty of water.
- your skin type is particularly influenced by alcohol and nicotine, try to avoid these substances and place high attention on your acid-base balance
The products of TEAM DR JOSEPH
The first step towards resilient and vital skin is learning its demands.
Do you take good care of your skin? Do you know your skin type?
Please remember that nature does not have any absolute definitions or strict categorizations. We can all come up with the more or less dominant characteristics and figure out our different skin types: dry and low in moisture, oily with large pores, sensitive and irritable, etc. Never underestimate how problems with partners, family, and work can show up as skin irritation – just like the consumption of stimulating beverages like alcohol or coffee. As soon as you know how to take proper care of your skin, you can go on to the next step: using products that respect your natural balance.