For Team Dr Joseph, sustainability has always been one of their top priorities. Today, we are witnessing a shift towards a more sustainable future with joy. Many companies have to rethink and restructure their processes because their consumers are demanding more sustainable options. Team Dr Joseph made this decision 40 years ago and despite facing many critics they stuck to their philosophy and will continue to do so for the next 40 years, indifferent to trends.
Environmental awareness and sustainable thinking are two central aspects that shape the philosophy and culture of Team Dr Joseph from day one. As a certified organic cosmetic, Team Dr Joseph is subject to strict quality control and committed to an environmentally friendly production and manufacturing process. The formulation of natural products and the respect for the ingenuity of nature do not follow a trend but feed on Team Dr Joseph’s deeply rooted values.
What does true sustainability mean?
Nature’s foundation is based on the law of efficiency and sustainability. Wastefulness is alien to nature and our guide to sustainability can be found in the genius of nature that thrives again and again. True sustainability should be an ethos that means being aware of the consequences of one’s actions, acting accordingly, the ability to adapt and always questioning growth for quality.
What is Team Dr Joseph doing?
- We procure our plant ingredients from where they are native and prefer wild growth collections and free-growing plants, as these have an immense concentration of functional ingredients and thus offer the skin a broad spectrum of effects.
- Our packaging consists mainly of glass, wood, HDPE and already recycled plastic produced with solar energy.
- Our cardboard boxes are primarily printed in Italy on FSC-certified paper.
- We obtain our cardboard packaging from the surrounding area. These are naturally recyclable.
- We strictly reject animal testing. Our products are not available in any country that requires animal testing.
- We do not use any synthetic fragrances and dyes, paraffins, parabens or silicones for our products.
- Our packaging material consists exclusively of paper – even the glue used to seal the boxes is made of potato starch.
- Our products are loaded with valuable ingredients for healthy and beautiful skin.
- Adding products that replace the use of disposables – our Reusable Bamboo Pads.
- 100% carbon neutral.
- Support and initiate local projects that contribute to sustainability.
- Responsible approach to nature.
- Earth First Zero Waste body care – packaging-free, 0% plastic, handmade, 100% natural and sustainable, organic, zero waste body products.
We all know that our planet is not doing well. And it has for a while. We should not only think about its health but start contributing to it. Because in the end, it is the many small steps that decide the future of our planet. Our future. And as Jane Goodall, said: “Everything you do makes a difference. And you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
What can you do?
- Plant a tree.
- Use paper less and recycle more.
- Use canvas bags instead of plastic.
- Start a compost pile or bin.
- Replace your old bulb with a compact fluorescent light.
- Choose cloth over paper towels.
- Unplug appliances when they are not being used.
- Wash all possible clothes on cold.
- Reduce water waste.
- Reduce meat consumption.
- Clean up rivers and coasts.
- Use resources sparingly, with respect for future generations.
- Invest in natural, organic, and eco-friendly products.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.