THE GOOD NEWS: Youthful skins don’t need to buy many products. The aim is to invest in the best quality of the basic skin care products.
Young skin types, typically have these issues:
- Tend to be oily to the touch and may appear shiny.
- Skins tend to get acne breakouts on a regular basis as hormones fluctuate.
- Some experience ‘maskne’ and back acne.
- Post acne scars are prominent.
- Fine lines may start to appear around mid 20s.
- Pores may appear larger.
- Blackheads are a main skin concern.
- Make up could cause irritation or congestion.
SKIN CARE TIP FOR YOUNG SKINS: Consistency is more important than intensity. Ensure you keep to your skin care routine and get advice from the professionals.
RECOMMENDED QMS PRODUCTS: Gentle Exfoliant Daily Lotion Oily/Acne, Epigen Pollution Detox Cleansing Gel, Liquid Proteins Day & Night Lotion and Collagen Intravital Plus Nutritional Supplement.
What results can you expect after using these products?
- Deep cleansing the pores without stripping the skin. The skin looks clear and feels refreshed.
- Breakouts are minimized or cleared completely.
- Reduces risk of infection and inflammations.
- Acne scarring is reduced and, the skin looks clear and smooth.
- The skin is detoxed from pollutants and impurities.
- Skin texture and large pores are refined.
- Skin congestion such as blackheads and whiteheads are cleared and prevented.
- The skin is protected against congestion from make-up and powders.
- Fine lines are prevented and, skin immune system boosted.