SKIN CARE TIP FOR MALE SKINS: Skin care does not have to be complicated or ‘fluffy’. Approach skin care with logic and consider the health of your largest organ as priority.
Male skin, typically have these issues:
- Premature skin aging due to lack of quality skin care (or complete lack of skin care).
- Large pores and rough skin texture, often with congestion over the nose.
- Razor burn and ingrown hair.
- Redness and sensitivity.
RECOMMENDED QMS PRODUCTS FOR MEN: Epigen Pollution Detox Cleansing Gel, Gentle Exfoliating Daily Lotion (All Skin Types), Epigen Pollution Defense Day & Night Gel Cream and Cellular Sun Shield SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion.
What results can you expect after using these products?
- The skin is protected from negative environmental factors – because these accelerate your aging process!
- High-tech scientific breakthroughs incorporated in advanced skincare means that you can even reverse existing signs of damage and aging. Expect a more youthful and fresh appearance.
- Regular BHA is easy to use and with regular exfoliation, the skin is decongested and texture is smooth and clear.
- Give your skin the necessary protection and soothing by applying protective moisturizer afterwards.
- Exfoliate regularly to reduce ingrown hairs and deal with the scarring.
- Oiliness occurs due to dehydration. Use a lightweight moisturizer to super hydrated the skin without a greasy feeling.
- With daily sun protection, skin redness will be reduced, pigmented spots minimized and aging slowed down.
- Choose Cellular Sun Shield SPF50 for non-irritating superior sunscreen with effective anti-aging results.