Eye & Lip Care
For your Eyes our team recommends
- be as gentle as possible while removing your make-up, avoid aggressive products
- the area around the eyes needs moisturizing products with highly efficient active ingredients
- for a fresh start in the morning: put a cold and wet towel on your eyes for some minutes
- apply the eye cream with soft tappings
- the area around the eyes react particularly sensitive to salty food, try to avoid it
For your Lips our team recommends
- pamper your lips with a moisturizing care so they will not dry out or become rough and cracked
- apply a layer of lip cream before applying lipstick
- gently massage your lips with the brush and warm water to remove dead skin cells (not more than once a week)
- kiss on every occasion, it stimulates the blood circulation of your lips
- proceed cautiously with your lips, never chew on your lips. Injuries can occur and your lips can become more sensitive
The products of TEAM DR JOSEPH
The first step towards resilient and vital skin is learning its demands.
Do you take good care of your skin? Do you know your skin type?
Please remember that nature does not have any absolute definitions or strict categorizations. We can all come up with the more or less dominant characteristics and figure out our different skin types: dry and low in moisture, oily with large pores, sensitive and irritable, etc. Never underestimate how problems with partners, family, and work can show up as skin irritation – just like the consumption of stimulating beverages like alcohol or coffee. As soon as you know how to take proper care of your skin, you can go on to the next step: using products that respect your natural balance.