How it works
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant and helps prevent acne.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and protects the skin from damage.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A work synergistically in the body to further enhance each ones effectiveness.
- Zinc prevents acne and regulates the function of the skin oil glands.
- Selenium works with Vitamin E as a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin from damage.
- Grape seed and pine bark are sources of the antioxidant oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC) and assist in preventing skin inflammation and damage.
- Primrose oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which assists with the regulation of sex hormones, including estrogen and testosterone.
Take one capsule and one softgel every morning before breakfast.