Clients’ expectations are more than skin deep.
More than ever, clients are demanding greater transparency and accountability from the brands they buy, and the cosmetics industry is no exception. Clients are increasingly conscious and concerned about what they put on their skin.
They are progressively aware of the environmental and social impact of their purchasing decisions, and studies demonstrate that they are prepared to support brands that share their concern and are even willing to pay more for products they know to be sustainable.
Clients expect high-quality raw materials, scientific and clinically proven ingredients, and synergistic formulations. Brands owe it to their clients to provide transparency and a guarantee of quality. Full disclosure is no longer an option. It is a necessity.
When it comes to sustainability and transparency, all aspects of operations come into play: sourcing, packaging, waste reduction while protecting the climate, forest, waters, and people.
What clients want:
- Ingredient authenticity and quality.
- Skincare brands publicly vowing ingredient transparency.
- Safe, environmentally friendly, and fair products.
- Products that have instant and long-lasting results.
- Scientific and clinically proven products and ingredients.
- Free from cosmetic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, silicones, fragrance, dyes, SLS and formaldehyde.
- Cruelty free products.
Engaged clients are looking to become more educated about the ingredients in their skincare regimen. Their trust is built on brand accessibility and transparency. We believe that transparency is about full disclosure not just listing ingredients but educating clients about what is in our products and what is not in our products and why. Clients are asking more complex questions and they seek as much information as possible. To client’s transparency means honesty and integrity. They want to make informed choices for themselves and have really started to care about the safety of ingredients related to our own health.
QMS Medicosmetics Transparency:
Every element of QMS Medicosmetics skincare products and treatments has been designed to improve the appearance and wellbeing of the skin, not just in the short term but to also deliver long-lasting benefits. When you enjoy our products or one of our treatments you can be reassured you are experiencing decades of established expertise focused on the simple but important credo of ‘to look good is to feel good’. It is everyday skincare for everyone – all skin types and conditions.
Safety & Certification
- All skincare products and treatments are safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- All our products are safe, anti-irritant, provide long term results and are paraben free.
- There is a continuous search for new innovations and technologies to improve existing products.
- Packaging has been improved to be more environmentally friendly.
- Under the EU regulation 1223/2009 animal testing has been banned on cosmetics products and their ingredients. QMS Medicosmetics are in full support of this regulation and do not test on animals.
- Approved by FDA and EU standards for cosmetics.
QMS Medicosmetics adheres to the strictest standards and regulations for cosmetic formulation according to the EU and FDA approval standards; therefore, it does not contain any ingredients that have been banned in Europe and USA.
We all want brands to make ingredients simpler to navigate and present ingredients in a straightforward manner. Clients have a right to information and a right to know what ingredients they apply on their skin. All our ingredients are listed on the packaging and follow international standards. Our objective and philosophy is to support brands that are sustainable, transparent, safe and results driven.