No products in the cart.
Moisturising / Dry Skin
Typical Characteristics of Dry and Dehydrated Skin
- often thin-skinned, brittle or rough skin
- sensitive to the influence of the weather
- prone to wrinkles
- skin responds quickly with redness
Our Team Recommends
- provide your skin with special moisture-binding active ingredients and products
- must be well hydrated, from the inside and outside: Drink plenty of water
- protect your skin from wind, cold and sun
- try to avoid room climates that are too dry
The products of TEAM DR JOSEPH
The first step towards resilient and vital skin is learning its demands.
Do you take good care of your skin? Do you know your skin type?
Please remember that nature does not have any absolute definitions or strict categorizations. We can all come up with the more or less dominant characteristics and figure out our different skin types: dry and low in moisture, oily with large pores, sensitive and irritable, etc. Never underestimate how problems with partners, family, and work can show up as skin irritation – just like the consumption of stimulating beverages like alcohol or coffee. As soon as you know how to take proper care of your skin, you can go on to the next step: using products that respect your natural balance.